top of page

Hong Kong Welcomes You!

52504_22 Victoria Harbour 1920x1200_edit

Discover what's new in Hong Kong!

Acknowledging with gratitude the support of the Hong Kong Tourism Board

Red Junk Black Logotype_Eng + TC Horizontal-01.jpg

Get to 27th EAFONS - Grand Hall


Grand Hall, Lee Shau Kee Lecture Centre

LG/F, Centennial Campus

The University of Hong Kong

Pok Fu Lam Road, Hong Kong

International visitors who wish to get to HKU campuses by taxi from the Hong Kong International Airport may drop off at:​

  • Centennial Campus Car Park (HKU Centennial Campus) / Estimated fare: HKD 360

    • Chinese Address: 香港大學百周年校園停車場​


You are encouraged to take the MTR, public transport or a taxi to the Grand Hall. If you take the MTR, please get off at HKU Station and exit from C1, from there you can walk to the Centennial Campus. If you take a bus or minibus, you should get off at the bus stop outside Haking Wong Building on Pokfulam Road. Click here for the campus map (search for “Lee Shau Kee Lecture Centre”).

The Grand Hall is located on the LG level, Centennial Campus.


HKU Station, use Exit C1

Take the escalators up to the footbridge. The escalators on the other side of the bridge will take you to the Centennial Campus.




The Forum organiser has no business connection with the above agents and has no control of any parts in their websites being removed by the administrators at their discretions and without prior notice. The hotels reserve the rights to adjust the price.


You are strongly advised to check government’s HKemobility website, Google Map or other public transport operators’ websites for point to point direction and the most up to date transport information.

Visas / Entry Permits






Legal tender is the Hong Kong dollar (HK$). Exchange services for different currencies are available in various banks and currency exchange shops in Hong Kong.


Electricity and voltage

The standard electrical voltage in Hong Kong is 220 volts AC, 50Hz. Most hotel bathrooms also have outlets for 100 volts, but if not, you will need a transformer for any appliance or electrical equipment. The majority of electrical outlets in Hong Kong take a three-pronged UK-style plug. You can buy an adaptor for your electrical equipment at most convenience stores.

bottom of page